New to the SGM product family is the P-2 wash light, which comes in a very small and robust chassis weighing only 6.1 kilos – equal to 13.4 lbs. This luminaire is the world's most compact powerful wash light.
Based on the ground-breaking technology of the P-5, it is IP65-rated, multi-environmental and maintenance-free. Do not be misled by its size, as it contains 18 high power 10W RGBW LEDs and provides an astonishing light output of 10,100 lumens – equal to 1,656 lumen per kilo, with an efficacy of 51 lumen per watt.
Taking it a step further, the 18 lenses are divided into 3 individually controllable segments with RGBW colours. So implementing the P-2 in your light design generates wide-ranging colour and effect combinations.
The P-2 offers a variation of beam angles with 15, 21 and 43 degrees interchangeable lenses.
The advantages include:
• Three individually controllable segments
• Staggering bright light output of 10,100 lumen
• Outdoor or humid applicability through IP65-rating
• Unprecedented small physical footprint
• Robust but lightweight chassis of only 6.1 kg
• Aesthetic Danish design
Watch the product video here: