Do you want to be part of a great sales team in the fastest growing company in the lighting industry? SGM Light is now looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager based at SGM’s headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark.
SGM develops and manufactures LED solutions for the entertainment and architectural lighting market. Focusing on innovation and experimenting with emerging technologies, SGM has gathered one of the most experienced R&D teams in the world.
SGM Light is a fast-paced company with global activities in both the entertainment and architectural market, where our high quality and innovative LED lighting products tour with some of the greatest artists and bands and illuminates architectural landmarks around the world.
The purpose of the position is to facilitate sustainable sales development of top strategic key customers such as Rental companies, System Integrators, and Distributors.
The role will incorporate (but is not limited to) the following key responsibilities:
- Create business proposals for new and existing opportunities.
- Play a fundamental role in setting up new businesses.
- Establish network and long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Provide a high standard of continuous customer service.
- Do market research to acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the communication link between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts via CRM to internal and external stakeholders.
Personal skills and qualifications:
- Technical and/or commercial education with a proven track record from a previous sales position.
- Team focused
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible, and meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
- In-depth knowledge in the professional lighting market, its stakeholders, and the sales process
- Ambitious and customer oriented with a proven ability to establish long-term relations
- A self-going individual with a high level of perseverance
- Focused on closing sales
- Result and solution oriented
- Financial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must.
- Great analytic skills; perform active listening.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment together with the world’s leading LED light fixture developers.
Initiative, responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions are some of the key words at SGM Light. You will become part of a highly professional environment with dedicated targets and an honest and direct communication.
Sufficient product and sales training will be provided by SGM on an ongoing basis. A high travel activity is expected for this position, sometimes with short notice. Please note that the position is based at SGM´s HQ in Aarhus, Denmark
SGM has a non-smoking company policy.
Please send your application in English to [email protected]. Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis and submission will be closed once we have the right candidate.