Are you proactive and energetic? Do you strive to provide professional customer support and meet your customers' needs? Then we have the right position for you!
SGM develops and manufactures in Aarhus, Denmark LED solutions for two main segments: entertainment and architectural lighting. Focusing on innovation and experimenting with emerging technologies, SGM has gathered one of the most experienced R&D teams in the world.
At SGM we are moving in a high pace. Global activities in the entertainment and architectural industry are part of our everyday, which include our high quality and innovative LED lighting products touring with some of the greatest artists and bands of today.
To sufficiently support our sales department and dealer network, we are seeking a structured and flexible Customer Service to join our department.
- Back-office sales support to SGM network world-wide
- Provide support to customers by e-mail or phone
- Handling sales orders and spare part orders
- Answering inquiries on lead times and inventory status
- Coordinating with production, warehouse, and logistics
- Creating and developing a complete and detailed overview of orders, invoices, and shipping
- Maintain a high level of Customer satisfaction
Personal skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-year experience in customer service positions
- You are a “problem solver” type of person rather than executioner
- Last minute changes do not scare you
- Hard worker, great attitude, and a team player. The skills you need for the job, we will teach you.
- Market experience from the lighting industry will be an advantage, but not a requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish (other languages are a considerable plus)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to be proactive and bring forth ideas
- Meticulous attention to details and deadlines
- Structured and organized documentation skills
- Very driven, results and timescale oriented
We are offering an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment together with the world’s leading LED light fixture developers.
Initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions are attributes we value highly. You will become part of a highly professional environment.
SGM has a non-smoking company policy.
Please send your application in English via email at [email protected]. For questions, please contact Andrei Mihalache on +45 52 10 14 31.
Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis and submission will be closed once we have the right candidate.
Job location: Aarhus, Denmark