Are you proactive and energetic? Do you strive to provide professional support to drive the sales team and meet your customers' needs? Then we have the right position for you!
SGM Light A/S is one of the world's leading manufacturers of LED lights for global activities in entertainment and architecture. We deliver lights for some of the world's most famous artists and bands as well as for architectural landmarks, and now you have the opportunity to become part of this inspiring company.
SGM´s Customer Care Department is the “main entrance” to the company for all requirements from the customers. The Team will liaise with other department teams to provide optimal solutions and aims for the highest level of customer satisfaction.
This role of Customer Care & Sales Coordinator entails a very close cooperation with the global sales team in attaining monthly and annual targets through effective communication with our customers and coordination of all necessary resources within the company.
You will be part of a strong team both professionally and socially, where teamwork and complementing each other are key factors in a proactively driven environment.
The role will incorporate (but is not limited to) the following key responsibilities:
- Take the lead on identifying potential sales leads and deal directly with customers either by telephone, e-mail, or face to face
- Prompt support of customers’ requests such as pricing and delivery
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, and actions taken, and follow up
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Process sales orders and organize workflow to meet customers’ timeframes
- Maintain customer databases in both our ERP (Microsoft Dynamix AX) and CRM (Salesforce) systems
Skills & experience required:
- Experience from a customer service, sales coordinator, or similar role
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a multicultural mindset
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and not afraid to take initiative or do what it takes to ensure that the team succeeds
- High level of administration skills and strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in the lighting industry is preferred but not required
- Experience with ERP or CRM systems would be an advantage
- Fluently in written and verbal English. Danish skills are preferred but not required
As a person you are energetic, ﬂexible, and not afraid of change. You see opportunities instead of limitations. The quality of your work is important to you, and you are willing to go the extra mile to ensure great customer experiences.
Working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday. To fulfil this position, it is necessary to work at the company’s HQ in Aarhus.
You will become part of an international team, where we expect a high level of flexibility from our employees but, in return, SGM Light A/S offers the same.
SGM has a non-smoking company policy.
We offer pension plan, health insurance, and an attractive canteen facility.
Please send your application and CV to [email protected]
Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis, and submission will be closed once we have the right candidate. For more information about SGM, visit our website: www.sgmlight.com.
Contact Head of Customer Care, Ping Hu: [email protected] or +45 5210 2184