For our Customer Care department, we are looking for a Data Analyst. You will be working in close collaboration with our Sales, Operations, Finance team, and our partners in the market.
SGM develops and manufactures LED solutions for the entertainment and architectural lighting market. Focusing on innovation and experimenting with emerging technologies.
SGM Light is a fast-paced company with global activities in both the entertainment and architectural market, where our high quality and innovative LED lighting products tour with some of the greatest artists and bands and illuminates architectural landmarks around the world. The position is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Aarhus V.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Design and implement reporting solutions via existing platforms (Salesforce, Excel) to create informative and easily consumable solutions
- Leverage our internal data sources, combining with outside sources when needed, to find insights and make data-driven decisions to support and advise teams within our organization
- Create dashboards & reports.
- Support other ad-hoc analysis requests
We expect you to have:
- Min. 5 years of experience, working in similar position.
- Documented analytical project success
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with Salesforce reporting, analysis, programming
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize in stressful situations
- Professional competence in both verbal and written English
- A structured mind-set and ability to work systematically
- Solution-oriented and Technically well-founded
- Positive and flexible attitude
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Eexperience from the lighting industry
- Energetic, collaborative, analytically creative and supportive
- Constantly improving knowledge of data analysis craft
- Team player who can lead or follow, depending on what the situation requires
- Good sense of humour and willing to grow your career in an extraordinary company
- Full-Time Employment
- A flexible workplace with good staff conditions
- Salary package that corresponds to qualifications incl. pension, canteen and health insurance.
- Inspiring and attractive workplace
As a Data Analyst at SGM Light A/S you will become part of an inspiring workplace with many opportunities for both professional and personal development. You will become part of a competent and motivating team, where you will experience a versatile everyday life with exciting challenges. You enter a dynamic environment, and we are only satisfied when our customers are. There are active internal staff initiatives that, through social activities, help raise the community's feelings in the company.
Please send your application and CV to [email protected]
Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis, and submission will be closed once we have the right candidate. For more information about SGM, visit our website: www.sgmlight.com.
Contact Head of Customer Care, Ping Hu: [email protected] or +45 5210 2184