For our Marketing department we are looking for a new Marketing Coordinator.
SGM develops and manufactures LED solutions for the entertainment and architectural lighting market. Our focus is on innovation and experimenting with emerging technologies.
SGM Light is a fast-paced company with global activities in both the entertainment and architectural markets, where our high quality and innovative LED lighting products tour with some of the greatest artists and bands and illuminates architectural landmarks around the world.
The position is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Aarhus V.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Be the contact point with our external key partners like web bureau, etc.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with internal and external sales in Denmark and with our subsidiaries.
- Be part of our content generation team and create ideas and creative input.
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Co-create successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Drive the creative design of new product launches.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
We expect you to:
- Have a BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Have at least 5 years work experience as a marketing coordinator or a similar role within a B2B high end brand.
- Possess knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Be experienced with research using data analytics software.
- Have excellent writing-, communication-, and presentation skills.
- Be proficient in the full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be able to multitask and prioritize in stressful situations.
- Speak and write fluent English.
- Have a good mood with a positive and flexible attitude
It will be an advantage if you:
- Are familiar with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Have knowledge of Adobe InDesign, illustrator.
- Full-Time Employment.
- A flexible workplace with good staff conditions.
- A salary package that corresponds to qualifications incl. pension, canteen and health insurance.
- An inspiring and attractive workplace.
As marketing coordinator at SGM Light A/S you will become part of an inspiring workplace with many opportunities for both professional and personal development. You will join a competent and motivating team, where you will experience a versatile everyday life with exciting challenges. You enter a dynamic environment, and we are only satisfied when our customers are.
SGM Light is a non-smoking company.
If you want to apply for the position, send your application and CV to [email protected] and write "Marketing Coordinator" in the headline. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis as the position is to be filled as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, please contact CSO Mikkel Falk by e-mail: [email protected] or by phone 52102152.
All applications are treated confidentially and with full discretion.