For our Marketing department we are looking for a Student Assistant.
SGM develops and manufactures LED solutions for the entertainment and architectural lighting market. Our focus is on innovation and experimenting with emerging technologies.
SGM Light is a fast-paced company with global activities in both the entertainment and architectural markets, where our high quality and innovative LED lighting products tour with some of the greatest artists and bands and illuminates architectural landmarks around the world.
The position is a part-time position (20 hours/week) and you will be based in our headquarters in Aarhus V.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Be part of our content generation team and create ideas and creative input.
- Write valuable and engaging content – for web and print.
- Help with proof-reading and text editing.
- Assist with other marketing and communication tasks.
We expect you to:
- Be studying marketing, communication, journalism, or something similar.
- Have some experience with writing (you’re welcome to include some samples in your application).
- Speak and write excellent English – it would be an advantage, if you were an English native-speaker.
- Be interested in traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Be proficient in the full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have a good mood with a positive and flexible attitude.
- An inspiring and attractive workplace.
- A chance to get your hands on many different marketing and communication projects.
As Student Assistant in SGM Light Marketing, you will become part of an inspiring workplace with many opportunities for both professional and personal development. You will join a competent and motivating team, where you will experience a versatile everyday life with exciting challenges. You enter a dynamic environment, and we are only satisfied when our customers are.
SGM Light is a non-smoking company.
If you want to apply for the position, send your application and CV to [email protected] and write "Student Assistant – Marketing & Communication" in the subject line. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis, as we want to fill the position as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Marketing Manager Ines Förster by e-mail: [email protected] or by phone 5210 1444.