For our Service and after-sales department, we are looking for a Technical writer with graphical design experience. You will be responsible for technical documentation, such as User manuals, Service Manuals, Exploded views, etc.
SGM develops and manufactures LED solutions for the entertainment and architectural lighting market. Focusing on innovation and experimenting with emerging technologies.
SGM Light is a fast-paced company with global activities in both the entertainment and architectural market, where our high quality and innovative LED lighting products tour with some of the greatest artists and bands and illuminates architectural landmarks around the world.
The position is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Aarhus V.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Be responsible for developing User Manuals in collaboration with our product manager
- Creating technical documentation for service, including service manuals and exploded views
- Assisting Marketing with graphical designs.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks in the department
We expect you to:
- Have great experience in Adobe Suite (especially InDesign and Illustrator), and SolidWorks knowledge
- Have an education in technical writing or a former job in a similar position
- You can multitask and prioritize in stressful situations.
- Speak and write fluent English.
- You are structured and work systematically.
- You are solution-oriented and Technically well-founded
- Have a good mood with a positive and flexible attitude
It will be an advantage if you:
- Have experience from the lighting industry
- Have a great technical knowledge and is willing to learn.
- We offer:
- Full-Time Employment
- A flexible workplace with good staff conditions
- Salary package that corresponds to qualifications incl. pension, canteen and health insurance.
- Inspiring and attractive workplace
As a Technical Writer at SGM Light A/S you will become part of an inspiring workplace with many opportunities for both professional and personal development. You will become part of a competent and motivating team, where you will experience a versatile everyday life with exciting challenges. You enter a dynamic environment, and we are only satisfied when our customers are. There are active internal staff initiatives that, through social activities, help raise the community's feelings in the company.
Please send your application in English to [email protected]. Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis and submission will be closed once we have the right candidate.