SGM develops and manufactures LED solutions for the entertainment and architectural lighting market. Right now we are looking for a full-time warehouse employee who would like to be part of our small family and contribute to our day-to-day operations. You will join a competent and motivating team, where you will experience a versatile everyday life with exciting challenges.
Your tasks will be:
- Handling goods in the warehouse.
- Picking & packing.
- Registering goods in Microsoft AX.
We expect that you are:
- Eager to work.
- Fluent in English (speaking).
- Able to work independently, maintaining good attention to detail.
- Work in a structured and organised way.
It is a plus if you have:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse.
- Knowledge of warehouse software (we use Microsoft AX).
- A truck certificate.
- A little knowledge of Danish.
As a person, you are:
- Good team player.
- Varied work with different tasks every day.
- Opportunity to develop your own skills and competences through work experience and continuous training.
- A nice team who cares, with colleagues ready to lend a hand when needed.
- A salary according to union agreements.
- Pension, holiday pay, sick leave pay.
You will receive all the necessary training at the workplace.
The work is full-time: Monday - Thursday 07.00 - 15.15. Friday 07.00 - 14.30
Starting date: as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV at . Applications are processed on an ongoing basis, as we want to fill the position as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Warehouse Manager Ciprian Pop by e-mail: or by phone 2780 1526.
Note that you will need to provide a criminal record.
Application deadline: 30. September 2021.