SGM develops and manufactures in Aarhus, Denmark LED solutions for two main segments: entertainment and architectural lighting. Focusing on innovation and experimenting with emerging technologies, SGM has gathered one of the most experienced R&D teams in the world.
At SGM we are moving in a high pace. Global activities in the entertainment and architectural industry are part of our everyday, which include our high quality and innovative LED lighting products touring with some of the greatest artists and bands of today and being installed on some of the most iconic buildings, bridges, and theme parks around the world.
To sufficiently support our Aftersales department and dealer network, we are seeking a service minded personality to join our company.
- Back-office spare part sales to SGM network world-wide
- Provide support to customers by e-mail or phone
- Handling spare part orders
- Answering inquiries on lead times and inventory status
- Coordinating with production, warehouse, and logistics
- Creating and developing a complete and detailed overview of orders, invoices, and shipping
- Maintain a high level of Customer satisfaction
PERSONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 3-year experience in B2B customer service positions
- You are a “problem solver” type of person rather than executioner
- Last minute changes do not scare you
- Hard worker, great attitude, and a team player. The skills you need for the job, we will teach you.
- Market experience from the lighting industry will be an advantage, but not a requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish (other languages like German are a considerable plus)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook)
- Skills in Microsoft Axapta would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Ability to be proactive and bring forth ideas
- Meticulous attention to details, deadlines and numbers
- Structured and organized documentation skills
- Very action driven and result oriented
- Maintain a high level of independence while working with colleagues to solve challenges
- Have great people skills
- We are offering an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment together with the world’s leading LED light fixture developers.
- Initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions are attributes we value highly. You will become part of a highly professional environment.
- SGM has a non-smoking company policy.
Please send your application in English via email at [email protected]
Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis and submission will be closed once we have the right candidate.
For more information about SGM, visit our website at: www.sgmlight.com
8210 Aarhus V, Denmark